COLLABORATE | CREATE | CARE
A large aspect of our business is connecting with local makers and small businesses. We are all about working together and supporting each others goals! We exclusively collaborate with brands in Western Canada with a focus on the Kootenays.
We are both designers with a strong marketing background. Our desire is to be creative on a daily basis through our apparel designs, social media visuals, and writing!
We care about the Kootenays. Our Kootenay roots are what shaped us into the people we are today.
As "Mompreneurs", we also really love teaming up with female business owners and we care strongly about women being able to run a business on their terms.
At the end of the day, if we have addressed the 3 elements of COLLABORATE, CREATE and CARE, when working with others, we are happy campers!
Interested in cooking up some ideas with Kootz Rootz? Please contact us for more details or to receive our media kit.
Some of the great brands and artists we've worked with:
- Accelerate Kootenays / Fernie BC / Link
- Casey's Community House / Creston BC / Link
- Kicking Horse Coffee / Invermere BC / Link
- The Raw House / Cranbrook BC / Link
- Asteria Tea Company / Grasmere BC / Link
- Baillie Grohman Estate Winery / Creston BC / Link
- Lisa Nicole / Country Music Artist - Trail BC / Link
- Bohemian Spirits / Kimberley BC / Link
- William Tell Family Estate / Creston BC / Link
- Naked Snacks / Vancouver BC / Link
- Mountain Bite / Rossland BC / Link
- Moon Brew Tonic Co. / Delta BC / Link
- Wild Wolves Design / Fernie BC / Link
- Justine Maguire / Creative Director - Calgary AB / Link
- Christy Vanden / Musician - Vancouver BC / Link